2018-2019 Cycle

On 5/30/2018 at 10:17 AM, TaylorASU2017 said:

Yes! They sent the supplemental application to me on May 24th, and I just submitted mine 

Taylor so happy to see you're applying again!!! hope to interview with you again! Sorry you didnt get it last year! I too just got my supplemental and submitted it as well for anyone who needs to know

54 minutes ago, TBar2sek said:

Taylor so happy to see you're applying again!!! hope to interview with you again! Sorry you didnt get it last year! I too just got my supplemental and submitted it as well for anyone who needs to know

So happy you are too!!! I really hope we do! This year I made sure to apply a lot earlier than last year so hopefully that increases our chance!

Hi All. I was waitlisted last cycle and just got my supplemental yesterday. I too am getting my stuff in WAY earlier than last year (though not as early as some of you :)) For those of you that are reapplicants-- how much did you alter your essays on the supp from last year? Did you stick to the same theme or totally switch it up?

27 minutes ago, beva303 said:

Hi All. I was waitlisted last cycle and just got my supplemental yesterday. I too am getting my stuff in WAY earlier than last year (though not as early as some of you :)) For those of you that are reapplicants-- how much did you alter your essays on the supp from last year? Did you stick to the same theme or totally switch it up?

I’m going to be honest, for some i just changed a little bit because there is fewer characters allowed than last year and I felt there wasn’t anything I could add. For some of them, I redid the entire essay because that part of my life had changed over the year! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TaylorASU2017 said:

I’m going to be honest, for some i just changed a little bit because there is fewer characters allowed than last year and I felt there wasn’t anything I could add. For some of them, I redid the entire essay because that part of my life had changed over the year! 

Thank you for this!! Exactly where I am at too. WFSM is my dream school, but definitely the MOST in depth supp app that I have encountered. I am almost "essayed" out ?

• 2 weeks later...