2018-2019 Cycle

On 6/25/2018 at 9:45 PM, Frankiealilye said:

Hello all! Applying for the first time this year. Does anyone know the timeline for hearing about interviews or rejection? I am in the waiting game now and obsessing about my application. Lol

Last year I submitted my supplemental in July and heard for an interview in November. I know they interview as late as early January. 

On 7/15/2018 at 10:08 PM, grandPA said:

Hello!  I'm applying next cycle (in a gap year now) and Wake is my top choice.  I was wondering about the biochem prerequisite and what you guys took for that.  The website says, "a survey or combined course will not meet this requirement." I took an introductory biochem course (400 level though) in undergrad and I'm wondering if I need to take an additional upper level biochem?

Thanks and good luck to you all!!

Contact the program and give them your specific course name and title. They will let you know if it qualifies for the program. I went to the open house back in March and the director of the program said that she preferred phone calls... so I wouldn't email. Good Luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, AnneDPAApplicant said:

On the supplemental, I just saw the updated experience hours upload option. I listed a few of my medical care commitments as ongoing. Have you guys updated your patient care hours since with this form? 

I noticed everyone discussing this option on the forum, but I, unfortunately, did not see this somehow. I have already submitted my supplemental - is this something we can update after submission or it must have been doing prior to submitting the supplemental?

• 2 weeks later...