2018-2019 Application Cycle

4 minutes ago, futurePA94 said:

Congrats to everyone who got accepted!! If you decide to join our lovely school, enjoy the 10 month wait you now have. ?

To those of you made the waitlist, don't despair! There are several people in my class who were originally on the waitlist and still made it in. 

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement! I will definitely remain hopeful!

• Upvote 1

Congratulations to all of those that received a spot for this application cycle! Just wondering if any of you who have received a spot while in the application process ever sent an update email to the admissions representatives to check on the status of your application before the interview?

CUM GPA: 3.6

SGPA: 3.54

GRE: 327 with 3.0 writing (lol, IDK what happened on the writing portion)

1000 hours as a resident care associate for senior living

500 as a home health aide

How do you guys think I stack up for Jefferson? I'm nervous that I don't have enough hours since their average is 3k. Also, I'm nervous my writing score will incorrectly portray my writing ability, which I know they care about.

On 10/3/2018 at 9:11 PM, dipentic said:

My application status says the same and I have not heard anything else yet either. Did you ever hear or figure out if there was something else that needed to be done?

I emailed someone from there and they said that it means my application is complete and the decision is still pending 

10 hours ago, itslinds said:

I emailed someone from there and they said that it means my application is complete and the decision is still pending 

I did as well! They said my file was not reviewed yet but it’s complete and awaiting review and a decision, nothing further was required. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...