FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

On 8/28/2018 at 10:48 AM, auldinr said:

I am in the same boat as you. I received receipt of my application the first week of August but haven't gotten confirmation of all requirements yet. Let me know if you reach out to them and what they say. Good luck!!

On 8/27/2018 at 7:00 PM, amyfuturepa said:

How late did you guys receive your confirmation from Barry that they have all the require documents? I received a receipt of my application on 7/6 but it has been radio silence since then.... should I reach out to the school?

I submitted CASPA June 4th and emailed regarding my app last week, and they said they were still in the process of confirming materials for applications received in May and would email me after going through my application materials.

17 minutes ago, CJ1992 said:

Hi guys has anybody received confirmation from Barry? The last email I got said “ thank you for your interest” but that was back in June. 

I got an e-mail this past Friday stating "Thank you for your interest in our Physician Assistant Program. Your application is currently being processed and is awaiting Admissions Committee Review."

• Like 1

I still haven't heard anything from them since the initial confirmation email and according to CASPA, they have not "received" my GRE scores.. I noticed in the email that it said there is no department code. I did send it to 5053, but I put the generic PA dept code in. Anyone else have problems with this? Did anyone send them without a dept code? 

On September 8, 2018 at 10:37 PM, ashprepa said:

I still haven't heard anything from them since the initial confirmation email and according to CASPA, they have not "received" my GRE scores.. I noticed in the email that it said there is no department code. I did send it to 5053, but I put the generic PA dept code in. Anyone else have problems with this? Did anyone send them without a dept code? 

Same! Haven't heard from them since the initial confirmation email, they haven't received my GRE scores according to CASPA, used the generic PA dept code, and ordered my GRE scores on August 8th. Not sure what to do now ? 

5 minutes ago, Sneakygiraffe said:

Nope! I think it has to do with the fact you don’t send the scores under a caspa code for Barry. It’s like sent under a code for the entire school and then it has the pa program code 

Besides using the school's code 5053, did you also use the generic PA department code when you were ordering your GRE scores?