Jump to content
allthingspa

FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, fermar0922 said:

Anybody else get accepted from the waitlist? Ive been waitlisted since September 🙃

St. Pete or Miami? I was accepted from St. Pete waitlist last week. Don’t lose hope yet!! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hbryan1 said:

St. Pete or Miami? I was accepted from St. Pete waitlist last week. Don’t lose hope yet!! 

How exciting, congrats! When were you waitlisted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cwienckowski said:

How exciting, congrats! When were you waitlisted?

Thank you 🙂 Interviewed in November and I was waitlisted in December I believe.. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 10:15 PM, Hbryan1 said:

St. Pete or Miami? I was accepted from St. Pete waitlist last week. Don’t lose hope yet!! 

Miami 😢 It just looks like they keep on interviewing which is very frustrating lol it makes us feel like the waitlist has no worth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, fermar0922 said:

Miami 😢 It just looks like they keep on interviewing which is very frustrating lol it makes us feel like the waitlist has no worth

I got pulled off the Miami waitlist two weeks ago! So don’t lose hope! I interviewed in March. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chuncey said:

I got pulled off the Miami waitlist two weeks ago! So don’t lose hope! I interviewed in March. 

Wow I also interviewed in March. Did you ever contact them to update them on your progress or you just waited?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, rach6195 said:

Wow I also interviewed in March. Did you ever contact them to update them on your progress or you just waited?

I just waited! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, fermar0922 said:

Just got accepted off the waitlist for Miami!!!!!!

That's amazing !!! Congratsss!!

I'm currently waitlisted at the Miami campus as well, would you mind sharing your stats? Or did they provide any feedback on how the waitlist works? The anticipation is literally KILLING me.

Thank you 🙂

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2019 at 9:31 PM, prepahopeful21 said:

That's amazing !!! Congratsss!!

I'm currently waitlisted at the Miami campus as well, would you mind sharing your stats? Or did they provide any feedback on how the waitlist works? The anticipation is literally KILLING me.

Thank you 🙂

Ahhh thank you! Yes im so thrilled!!!!!! They didnt provide me feedback, no! They just told me not to lose hope. My stats are actually not very good so I'm very very happy!

 

GPA: 3.34

SCIENCE GPA: 2.9

GRE: 297

EXPERIENCE: CC EMT X 6 MOS, SCRIBE FOR 3 YEARS IN ED & PRIMARY CARE, OFFICE ASSISTANT FOR 6 MOS AT A PRIMARY CARE, VOLUNTEER AT PEDIATRIC ED, AND TONS OF SHADOWING HOURS WITH PA'S & MD'S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, fermar0922 said:

Ahhh thank you! Yes im so thrilled!!!!!! They didnt provide me feedback, no! They just told me not to lose hope. My stats are actually not very good so I'm very very happy!

 

GPA: 3.34

SCIENCE GPA: 2.9

GRE: 297

EXPERIENCE: CC EMT X 6 MOS, SCRIBE FOR 3 YEARS IN ED & PRIMARY CARE, OFFICE ASSISTANT FOR 6 MOS AT A PRIMARY CARE, VOLUNTEER AT PEDIATRIC ED, AND TONS OF SHADOWING HOURS WITH PA'S & MD'S

omgggg, congrats on getting in. That's amazing. I am glad that at least some of us are getting pulled off the waitlist. Do you mind sharing when you interviewed? 

Edited by Caspernabs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just received an email that I've been moved off the waitlist for Barry- St. Pete!!! I am absolutely over the moon and cannot believe this happened! I cant want for the semester to start! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2018 at 10:04 AM, sunny7788 said:

Does anyone know if Barry counts your overall undergraduate sGPA or just last 60 credits?? Any current students accepted with an upwards trend on sGPA improvement?? Please pm me if you don’t feel comfortable responding on the forum. Thank you so much!! Good luck to everyone! emoji1320.pngemoji1320.pngemoji173.pngemoji173.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering did anyone get back to you about this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More