FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

On 5/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, fermar0922 said:

Miami 😢 It just looks like they keep on interviewing which is very frustrating lol it makes us feel like the waitlist has no worth

I got pulled off the Miami waitlist two weeks ago! So don’t lose hope! I interviewed in March. 

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, fermar0922 said:

Just got accepted off the waitlist for Miami!!!!!!

That's amazing !!! Congratsss!!

I'm currently waitlisted at the Miami campus as well, would you mind sharing your stats? Or did they provide any feedback on how the waitlist works? The anticipation is literally KILLING me.

Thank you 🙂

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2019 at 9:31 PM, prepahopeful21 said:

That's amazing !!! Congratsss!!

I'm currently waitlisted at the Miami campus as well, would you mind sharing your stats? Or did they provide any feedback on how the waitlist works? The anticipation is literally KILLING me.

Thank you 🙂

Ahhh thank you! Yes im so thrilled!!!!!! They didnt provide me feedback, no! They just told me not to lose hope. My stats are actually not very good so I'm very very happy!

GPA: 3.34

SCIENCE GPA: 2.9

GRE: 297

EXPERIENCE: CC EMT X 6 MOS, SCRIBE FOR 3 YEARS IN ED & PRIMARY CARE, OFFICE ASSISTANT FOR 6 MOS AT A PRIMARY CARE, VOLUNTEER AT PEDIATRIC ED, AND TONS OF SHADOWING HOURS WITH PA'S & MD'S

On 6/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, fermar0922 said:

Ahhh thank you! Yes im so thrilled!!!!!! They didnt provide me feedback, no! They just told me not to lose hope. My stats are actually not very good so I'm very very happy!

GPA: 3.34

SCIENCE GPA: 2.9

GRE: 297

EXPERIENCE: CC EMT X 6 MOS, SCRIBE FOR 3 YEARS IN ED & PRIMARY CARE, OFFICE ASSISTANT FOR 6 MOS AT A PRIMARY CARE, VOLUNTEER AT PEDIATRIC ED, AND TONS OF SHADOWING HOURS WITH PA'S & MD'S

omgggg, congrats on getting in. That's amazing. I am glad that at least some of us are getting pulled off the waitlist. Do you mind sharing when you interviewed? 

Edited by Caspernabs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 10:04 AM, sunny7788 said:

Does anyone know if Barry counts your overall undergraduate sGPA or just last 60 credits?? Any current students accepted with an upwards trend on sGPA improvement?? Please pm me if you don’t feel comfortable responding on the forum. Thank you so much!! Good luck to everyone! emoji1320.pngemoji1320.pngemoji173.pngemoji173.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering did anyone get back to you about this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...