FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

22 hours ago, Devanshi said:

Hi guys, does anyone know if the interviews being offered in April are for waitlist only? I just received an interview invitation but since it is so late in the cycle I am wondering if the class is already full?

They don't tell us these things so it's hard to say :/. I think it's safe to say that if they're still holding interviews, they're looking for more candidates to fill the seats because they haven't filled them yet. I can't see why Barry would waste more time than needed to do more interviews.

Hey guys!

Congrats to those accepted and those who are hearing back for interviews! I've heard from several Barry students (from different cohorts) that multiple people get accepted from the waitlist! For those asking if interviews now are for waitlist or seats, I think they're interviewing for both so you still have a pretty good chance!

• Upvote 2

Just now, BarryO said:

Congrats!!!!!!! If I may ask, when we're you waitlisted?

Thank you! Still trying to determine if I want to go here for certain, but I will put the deposit down because I'm 90% sure I'll go.

For you and for helping future applicants, here are my stats for applying to Barry:

Application submitted and paid on 8/21/18, interview took place on 1/25/19 (for the life of me I cannot find the email in which they offered the interview, but I believe it was mid-December 2018), they waitlisted me on 1/30 (really quick turnaround), and I just receive the email on 4/24 (yesterday) that I was accepted from the wait list.

Hope this helps anyone!

p.s. Does anyone know how soon the mybarry website updates after making an account so you can submit a deposit? I'm trying to get this done so I don't have to worry about it.

1 hour ago, jalba said:

Hello! Has anyone heard back from the April 12th interview date? Michelle said she would contact us by the end of the month, trying to keep my cool... (fingers crossed)

I haven’t heard yet, interviewed the same day. Hopefully we hear soon!

• 2 weeks later...