allthingspa

FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

24 minutes ago, Kat96 said:

Do you know what it is called, I can't find it?

It's called Barry PA Class Of 2021.

On 1/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, RyanChris said:

IMG_3726.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/4/2019 at 8:48 AM, jenjVB said:

It's called Barry PA Class Of 2021.

Thank you both I have found it!

On 12/8/2018 at 11:46 AM, Samantha427427 said:

hi!! I appreciate you giving your input and advice. 

So around when did you sign your lease and move in ? Are the two places you mentioned pretty close to the school? any bad traffic? 

I signed in July and moved in August 17 school started I think the 20th if I remembered correctly. 
North bay village is closer to campus but the both go with the flow of traffic. I live in Aventura and we leave about 30-40 mins before class starts just to make sure we get there on time.

On 12/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, futurepackc said:

Do you mind sharing if you know how big the waitlist is or how many people in your class got off of the waitlist?

I have no idea about the waitlist. I'm not really sure about how many people got off the waitlist for my class either but we did have one person get accepted 2 days before class started so don't give up hope until the first day of class has officially started. 

• Like 1

Hope this helps for some of you, applied 9/10, Sent me an update 1/10, received an interview invite (1/14) which I will not attend.

Good Luck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I received an interview invite for the St. Pete campus on Tuesday which I declined because I have accepted an offer to attend USF.

CASPA submitted late July and verified early August. Good luck everyone!

I just received my acceptance at my top choice so I have turned down my interview for Jan 25! Good luck to everyone still interviewing and congratulations to everyone accepted! 

1 hour ago, kth15 said:

ACCEPTED TO MIAMI! I interview 1/18. So excited to meet everyone.  Good luck to all!

Congratulations! 🙌 I was accepted from the 12/7 interview

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and is interviewing! Does anyone know if January 25th was the last interview date? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Veronika said:

Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and is interviewing! Does anyone know if January 25th was the last interview date? Thanks!

They're conducting interviews through April per the admissions coordinator. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I got my acceptance from my top choice and will be withdrawing from the program. Hope this helps someone!

Received denial email today. Applied August, received review email on 01/10/2019. Best of luck to everyone waiting and Congrats to everyone accepted!

13 hours ago, Burritobenito said:

Attended the virtual open house today and there was some good information. Apparently they have rolling admissions and interviews until May!

That is good news!!! Thanks! This is for both the Miami and St. Pete locations??