FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

6 minutes ago, FuturePA305 said:

Congrats Lauren! When did you apply if you don’t mind me asking? I’m wondering which month of applications they’re reviewing now.

Thank you! I received an initial email confirmation on 8/17 that my CASPA app had been received by Barry Admissions and I also got an email yesterday (11/15) stating that my application was under review. 

On 11/16/2018 at 9:40 PM, laurenA23 said:

Thank you! I received an initial email confirmation on 8/17 that my CASPA app had been received by Barry Admissions and I also got an email yesterday (11/15) stating that my application was under review. 

I received the initial confirmation email on 8/8. Really hope they didn’t skip me or an automatic rejection lol. Good luck on your interview girl!

I just received my interview invite for the St. Pete campus. The interview in on 1/18. Does anyone know if the class is already full and I would be interviewing for the waitlist? Also, for those who have interviewed how many others were in your interview?

Congrats on getting the interview! I believe we had 10 interview on Oct. 26th. Myself and another candidate who was accepted (Ranil S) and the rest were women.

It was very relaxed and welcoming. You should not have anything to worry about. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 10:29 AM, KKopec said:

Hey everyone! I just created the FB group for the class of 2020. We're still waiting on the roster for the incoming class. If you're accepted and plan on going here in the fall join the group so everyone can mingle and get any questions answered by current students! <https://www.facebook.com/groups/329376157592130/> Hopefully this link works, if not search by Barry University PA Program Class of 2020. 

Hi! I am accepted to the Miami Campus and asked to join the group last week, can you add me? 🙂 thanks! 

• Like 2

On 11/27/2018 at 11:24 AM, ashprepa said:

Looks like that was for the class of 2020! I have not heard anything about a page for those of us in 2021 yet!

I know I was hoping to see where current students live and what not. I hope a page gets started for us soon though lol I'm starting to look at apartments and need to find roommates!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ibarram10 said:

I know I was hoping to see where current students live and what not. I hope a page gets started for us soon though lol I'm starting to look at apartments and need to find roommates!

Same! If anyone catches any wind about a facebook group being created for the Class of 2021, please let us all know! Eager to meet future classmates!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 11/28/2018 at 9:53 PM, FuturePA305 said:

You also applied in August?

I received an email today stating that my application was under review. So I’m guessing I should get another email very soon. So nervous since this is my top choice😰

I'm happy to see they're finally in August! I got my confirmation email on the 29th, and am anxiously awaiting just "application under review" email just so I know my application wasn't skipped over!

Heyyy just a 2020 scrolling through not wanting to study for finals 😂 congrats to all that made it though! Barry takes a while to get everything going. We didn’t get housing recommendation until like July. But a lot of us live in Aventura and north bay village. The wait feels forever but really when everyone says enjoy this free time while you have it 🙃 do it. Lol pm me if y’all have any questions I’m happy to help if I can. 

• Like 2

CASPA submitted 8/3 and GRE scores ordered 8/2.  I got an email earlier today saying my application is awaiting Admissions Committee Review.  Does anyone know whether all of the spots for the incoming class have been filled up?

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!!

Edited by jae22

On 12/4/2018 at 3:09 PM, Lantech said:

Heyyy just a 2020 scrolling through not wanting to study for finals 😂 congrats to all that made it though! Barry takes a while to get everything going. We didn’t get housing recommendation until like July. But a lot of us live in Aventura and north bay village. The wait feels forever but really when everyone says enjoy this free time while you have it 🙃 do it. Lol pm me if y’all have any questions I’m happy to help if I can. 

hi!! I appreciate you giving your input and advice. 

So around when did you sign your lease and move in ? Are the two places you mentioned pretty close to the school? any bad traffic?