FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

On 9/10/2018 at 8:32 AM, FuturePA305 said:

Same! Haven't heard from them since the initial confirmation email, they haven't received my GRE scores according to CASPA, used the generic PA dept code, and ordered my GRE scores on August 8th. Not sure what to do now ? 

Barry does not use CASPA to verify GRE scores. Scores get sent directly to the school from ETS. If your other scores are showing received on CASPA you should be okay!

It was an issue with the behavioral science  pre reqs. Their website says classes included are psychology, sociology, human growth/development. 

It only stated they DO NOT accept anthropology and criminology for the behavioral science pre reqs. 

Well i I have an undergrad that focuses on behavioral sciences (nearly 20 hours as shown on my CASPA transcript under the behavioral science GPA. 

Well none of those qualified. 

I think they could be more clear on their website by specifically saying we only accept so so and so..

1 minute ago, missroux said:

I applied in May and haven't heard a peep from them...should I reach out? It's a little concerning that people have logins and interview invites and I haven't heard anything at all yet...

I hadn't actually received the "Your application is currently being processed and is awaiting Admissions Committee Review" email until yesterday!