FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

On 2/10/2019 at 3:16 PM, pafuture1234 said:

Just received an email that my app is pending review for the committee. I applied around 10/2018 so I was surprised I got this email. Apparently from this forum from this year an last year that is normal. Wonder if that means an interview is coming up? Congrats to everyone who's been accepted so far!

I received that same email about a week ago and also found it really weird because I too applied pretty late (August maybe?). Today I received another email saying I got an interview offer! So maybe that’s a good sign for you :). Wishing you all the best.

3 hours ago, dxhwang said:

I received that same email about a week ago and also found it really weird because I too applied pretty late (August maybe?). Today I received another email saying I got an interview offer! So maybe that’s a good sign for you :). Wishing you all the best.

It's so weird but hey, better getting one late than never right? And congrats! Good luck on your interview!

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 11:16 PM, aneslava96 said:

Interested in applying for the upcoming cycle and am trying to decide which campus. Their website states that there is no competitive advantage to choosing one over the other, is this because there are a proportional amount of applicants versus seats for each campus? Does anyone know if they value FL residents more?

You’ll just have to decide which is a better fit for yourself. Miami has about 75 students, St Pete has about 24. But it’s one cohort and the lectures are together through interactive Skype. All applicants are valued the same. There are students from all over. 

• 2 weeks later...