FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

6 hours ago, aspiringpastudent615 said:

I am verified on CASPA's site, but have not yet received an e-mail from Barry. I also sent my GRE scores which show on the ETS site, but on the CASPA site all of my GRE scores are there EXCEPT for Barry. Anyone else having this same problem?

I've not gotten an email either. 

9 hours ago, aspiringpastudent615 said:

I am verified on CASPA's site, but have not yet received an e-mail from Barry. I also sent my GRE scores which show on the ETS site, but on the CASPA site all of my GRE scores are there EXCEPT for Barry. Anyone else having this same problem?

Same! I think it's because Barry specifically wanted you to add a different department number (instead of just the physician assistant department number like other schools use). I was verified on 5/14, still haven't heard anything!

On 5/25/2018 at 12:05 AM, aspiringpastudent615 said:

We need to send our GRE scores to the school after we submit our CASPA? or did you get an email asking you to submit your GRE scores to the school directly?

Hey everyone! I just created the FB group for the class of 2020. We're still waiting on the roster for the incoming class. If you're accepted and plan on going here in the fall join the group so everyone can mingle and get any questions answered by current students! <https://www.facebook.com/groups/329376157592130/> Hopefully this link works, if not search by Barry University PA Program Class of 2020. 

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Prepaguy23 said:

I submitted to Barry almost a month ago and have yet to receive any type of confirmation...is this normal? 

I think this is just how they operate. I applied last year and finally got my rejection letter for 2017 in the beginning of April haha. But I also did apply late like in August. So this time I applied 5/22  but have not received any email confirmation 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I'm thinking about applying to Barry, but I'm not sure if I make the behavioral science pre-req requirement. Do you think that they will accept social work as a behavioral science course? I emailed and asked, but haven't heard back from them (granted I'm a bit impatient with all of the applications!)

Thanks and good luck to everyone!