FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

Hi! Does anyone happen to know if this school has already filled all its seats? I received an interview invitation but was curious if the interviews that are given at this point are interviews to be waitlisted only. Would appreciate if anyone happens to have any info! 🙂

On 3/11/2019 at 2:56 PM, dxhwang said:

Any Barry hopefuls from the 3/1 interview hear back yet? A handful of us including mysef have yet to hear back. I do remember Michelle asking to give her 3 weeks time to get back to us, but The Anxiety Feelsssss 😪

I was in the 3/1 interview and still haven’t gotten any word either... I’m probably going to email or call on Monday. (This is Amanda!)

On 3/11/2019 at 1:56 PM, dxhwang said:

Any Barry hopefuls from the 3/1 interview hear back yet? A handful of us including mysef have yet to hear back. I do remember Michelle asking to give her 3 weeks time to get back to us, but The Anxiety Feelsssss 😪

Hwang!! I was in your group interview - Sanah. I was accepted after a couple days and I went ahead and paid my deposit. Have you heard back?

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 4:10 AM, SunnyR said:

Hwang!! I was in your group interview - Sanah. I was accepted after a couple days and I went ahead and paid my deposit. Have you heard back?

Sanah!!! yes, I remember you. it's me, Daniel, we talked about James Harden hahahaha. I've also been accepted, and committed to going to Barry!! see you there!!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 4:39 PM, PAtobe33 said:

I did not interview and received my denial via email today. Good luck to everyone!

Did you get an email that your application was being reviewed/processed awaiting admission Committee review for interview? Or did it not get that far... just curious. Thanks in advance 

2 hours ago, rfern214 said:

Does anyone have any information about the waitlist? Like the size of the waitlist etc?

Based upon what I was told, there is no information to be given on the waitlist, including size, number, etc. Michelle said if  it was your turn and there was an open seat, you’d be contacted immediately. I’m here with you, nervous but hopeful 🙂

30 minutes ago, rmitts said:

Based upon what I was told, there is no information to be given on the waitlist, including size, number, etc. Michelle said if  it was your turn and there was an open seat, you’d be contacted immediately. I’m here with you, nervous but hopeful 🙂

Damn 😩 Oh well thanks, good luck to you!

On 3/24/2019 at 10:26 PM, fziaie said:

Has anyone else not received a denial notice or an interview invite?

I haven't heard anything. I applied 10/12 and haven't even gotten an "app under review" email.  I emailed  Michelle 1/18 and she said that she was the only person that reviews apps and was on the Septemeber applications. 

5 hours ago, Sarah1 said:

I haven't heard anything. I applied 10/12 and haven't even gotten an "app under review" email.  I emailed  Michelle 1/18 and she said that she was the only person that reviews apps and was on the Septemeber applications. 

That’s weird cause I applied October 25th but got called for my interview at the end of February 

On 3/28/2019 at 7:33 PM, StephPA1 said:

Did you get an email that your application was being reviewed/processed awaiting admission Committee review for interview? Or did it not get that far... just curious. Thanks in advance 

Hey! I did receive that email about my application being reviewed/processed. Hope that helps.