FLORIDA: Barry University PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

On 12/8/2018 at 11:46 AM, Samantha427427 said:

hi!! I appreciate you giving your input and advice. 

So around when did you sign your lease and move in ? Are the two places you mentioned pretty close to the school? any bad traffic? 

I signed in July and moved in August 17 school started I think the 20th if I remembered correctly. 
North bay village is closer to campus but the both go with the flow of traffic. I live in Aventura and we leave about 30-40 mins before class starts just to make sure we get there on time.

On 12/12/2018 at 1:19 PM, futurepackc said:

Do you mind sharing if you know how big the waitlist is or how many people in your class got off of the waitlist?

I have no idea about the waitlist. I'm not really sure about how many people got off the waitlist for my class either but we did have one person get accepted 2 days before class started so don't give up hope until the first day of class has officially started. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, Lantech said:

I have no idea about the waitlist. I'm not really sure about how many people got off the waitlist for my class either but we did have one person get accepted 2 days before class started so don't give up hope until the first day of class has officially started. 

Sup guys---also a 2020 student currently procrastinating and I was the last one accepted off the waitlist before classes started. It was more like 9 days before orientation started--two would've been insane because I moved across the country.

But best of luck to everyone! I can try to answer some questions if you have any. Don't give up hope though!

Just a tip that I think really helped with my acceptance was that I emailed Michelle every month about my continued interest and what I had done since my interview--more PCE hours, volunteering, shadowing, taking more classes, etc.--like I even did this in August when I thought there was a .0001% chance I'd get accepted and look where I am now 😅  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1