CONNECTICUT: Yale University (on campus) 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On October 10, 2018 at 6:26 PM, Kcornel0908 said:

Can anyone that interviewed give some insight to the day? ? What the process was like, how the interviews were structured, what you thought, etc!

The day includes a program overview, a single 30-minute traditional interview with two admissions committee members, tour of campus, actual class lecture, and writing prompt. During the day while waiting for interviews or eating lunch 1st and 2nd year students are present to talk with you. I would highly recommend attending the event at BAR the night before because I felt it gave me a lot of insight about the program. I have attended 7 interviews and this was by far the best run!

38 minutes ago, guolinda said:

For those who have already interviewed, did you only see one date to interview or were there multiple options? When I went to schedule, the site only gave me the option for 11/13 (but there were like seven 11/13 spots in the drop-down menu). Thanks

I interviewed on 10/9 and was invited to interview some time in September. When I went in to select a date, there were multiple options open. They said that 10/9 was the 3rd interview day, and that they have about 10 total so I think that might just be the last possible interview day

20 hours ago, FuturePAS2019 said:

I interviewed on 10/9 and was invited to interview some time in September. When I went in to select a date, there were multiple options open. They said that 10/9 was the 3rd interview day, and that they have about 10 total so I think that might just be the last possible interview day

Thanks for your input.

Archived