CONNECTICUT: Yale University (on campus) 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CH0818 said:

@1dahardway Thanks for your comment! That makes me feel a lot better. Hopefully we find out soon. Do you know how many people are being accepted for this cohort this year? It seems like they have already accepted over 40 people!! 

I was told when I asked the week I submitted that they were accepting around 60!!!! So we still have a chance! ???

1 minute ago, ashleyjade said:

I was told when I asked the week I submitted that they were accepting around 60!!!! So we still have a chance! ???

Oh yay!! Crossing my fingers. I would love to know the STATs of the people who have been accepted and how long it took for them to find out after they submitted.

9 hours ago, ashleyjade said:

9 hours ago, CH0818 said:

Oh yay!! Crossing my fingers. I would love to know the STATs of the people who have been accepted and how long it took for them to find out after they submitted.

Is this for the online program or on campus program? 

Just got an email inviting me to interview!! I chose 10/16, the dates available were 10/9, 10/11, 10/16, and 10/30. Verified and supplement submitted 6/4. I actually work at Yale now, so if anyone has questions about the area or anything like that let me know I'd be more than happy to help! See some of you there ? 

On 9/14/2018 at 8:54 AM, maddkamp said:

Just got an email inviting me to interview!! I chose 10/16, the dates available were 10/9, 10/11, 10/16, and 10/30. Verified and supplement submitted 6/4. I actually work at Yale now, so if anyone has questions about the area or anything like that let me know I'd be more than happy to help! See some of you there ? 

They have sunday interview dates this year? That's awesome for people who work full-time and don't have to ask for days off!

14 hours ago, ayw23 said:

They have sunday interview dates this year? That's awesome for people who work full-time and don't have to ask for days off!

No sorry, they're on Tuesdays mostly, with the 11th being a Thursday. I'm not sure if they will offer more dates, but these were the options available to me as of last Friday.

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:42 PM, SoyLatte said:

For those who received an invite, has yale gotten back to confirm the interview + give details? Im wondering what time the day will end. Thanks! 

For the Oct. 2nd interview the email said the day should start at 8:30 and end by 3 PM. Hope this helps!

Archived