CONNECTICUT: Yale University (on campus) 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/24/2018 at 11:25 AM, Geoffrey said:

Does anyone know if more interviews are coming up? I'm getting a little worried.

Hey, Geoffrey. On Tuesday, the 16 of us were told we were the 6th interview day out of 10. Not sure when the other 4 are scheduled, but I hope that helps. If memory serves, they choose their 40 people in a rolling style, then pick 40 more for a wait list (unranked), which I was surprised to learn they draw from each year.

The last interview session will be 11/13 (I believe, based on what I read on this forum). Hopefully everyone will be able to find out by the end of November.  I've been telling myself I will find out by the end of the year hopefully.  Just because waiting everyday for it has become a little crazy ( I interviewed 10/9).  

• 2 weeks later...

Que sera!

Good luck to all of you Yalies! Will be wishing you all the best from school in N.C!

To all of you nice people still waiting to find your niche, remember it could take until May to know where you're headed. Be confident in your motivations, and the rest will follow!

Archived