CONNECTICUT: Yale University (on campus) 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2018 at 2:01 PM, panglossian said:

Late to the party... should I use the term "physician associate" or "physician assistant" in my supplemental essays? The program title is the Yale Physician Associate Program, but the first question uses the term "physician assistant."

I used the term “physician assistant” in my application for last year. I was accepted, so it must have been okay lol! I think you could probably use either as long as you are consistent throughout your essays. At our interviews, faculty and staff used both terms when referring to the profession. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 9:01 AM, jkweezerfanjk said:

Today I received an email from Yale saying that they have received both my CASPA application and secondary application.  They said that they would start notifying people for interviews in the Fall.

Received mine Tuesday as well. The waiting game begins! 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! It is stated on their website. "The Yale PA Program utilizes a rolling admission process. This means that those who complete their applications first (verified CASPA application, official GRE score report, three reference letters, the supplemental application, and no more than one prerequisite in progress), are considered for early interviews and admission decisions."

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:21 PM, PAlife91 said:

Does anyone know if Yale does rolling admissions?

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Raiders4sho said:

Received an interview invitation offer today. Good luck everyone!

1 hour ago, Canale said:

I also received an invitation to interview today! Best of luck to everyone! (Interviewing on Oct. 2nd) 

For those wondering, my CASPA app was verified on 6/8, I submitted the supplemental on 6/11, and Yale emailed me on 7/24 saying they received both apps.

Congrats!

Archived