MASSACHUSETTS: Tufts PA Program 2018-2019 Cycle

When Tufts sent the acceptance offer, they provided two weeks for you to respond. I assume they use this time to incorporate those who decide not to attend and then maybe reassess how many slots they have available. I was told they are only accepting 44 students this round instead of the usual 50. Hope that helps. 

Edited by moncheng
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Jebba said:

Has anyone else heard anything regarding interview invites? Do you know if they will just send out a general email saying “if you have not received an invite by now you have been rejected” 

Hey there, 

Current student in the program..at least half of the incoming class is full, but the administration is still conducting interviews for the remaining slots. Don't throw hope out the window yet. Some of the students in my class were interviewed as late as October. 

Cheers and Good Luck!

• Like 1

I figured I would give an update to those still waiting:

The admissions committee is actively meeting to make final admit decisions. These should be coming out within 2-3 weeks, per what the admissions office shared. If you received an interview and got the "your application is under review..." email, you'll know within that time.

Fingers crossed to those of us waiting patiently!

29 minutes ago, Cadapter said:

I figured I would give an update to those still waiting:

The admissions committee is actively meeting to make final admit decisions. These should be coming out within 2-3 weeks, per what the admissions office shared. If you received an interview and got the "your application is under review..." email, you'll know within that time.

Fingers crossed to those of us waiting patiently!

Thanks for the update! Do you know how many seats are still available for this class?

On 7/10/2018 at 11:00 AM, danie41495 said:

I was accepted recently, would love to connect with other accepted students and maybe start a facebook group or something! Good luck to everyone applying!

They should be adding you to one! I was accepted to the dual program and there is a group I was added to and then assigned a mentor. Have you gotten on a PA specific page yet?

23 minutes ago, mango7 said:

Thanks for the info! Were the last offers sent out today? Do you happen to know if Tufts will notify us with a waitlist email?

Yes, they should contact the applicants that are on the waitlist; a few of the students in our class were notified in mid-late October. There's still hope.

Best of luck

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 2:45 PM, dspicer716 said:

Current student with Tufts. Let me know if you have questions! Best of luck.

I was wondering if you know what the admissions committee look at when selecting students. Is the admissions process holistic? I know some schools care more about GPA while others care more about your DPC and I was wondering where Tufts University falls under. 

• 8 months later...
15 hours ago, dspicer716 said:

Do you have specific questions regarding the interview? If you've been doing your groundwork preparing, you should be fine. 

Do you know if they send out rejections all at once or if they do it as they review applications? I was told they keep some apps on hold, do you know how accurate that info is ? Thanks in advance ! 🙂

Edited by rfo1234