Connecticut: Sacred Heart University 2018-2019 Cycle

9 hours ago, zoek33 said:

Hi all!  Does anyone know what the general interview format/itinerary has been (i.e. group or personal interviews, any group activities or writing assignments, etc.)?  I interview tomorrow afternoon...

Thanks! 🙂

hey, yes it includes all the formats you mentioned, so be ready for all of them! Good luck😉

Was accepted 12/14 as well! Congratulations to the others as well. 

If anyone is having trouble calling the school:

I kept getting a busy signal all day with the number provided. The staff member who left a message was unaware of the issue and would look into it. I actually sent an email and was contacted back within 5 minutes. 

8 hours ago, Nat15 said:

Hi Everyone!

Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to everyone waiting to hear back! For those of you who were accepted- in the Matriculation Agreement it says that we need to complete a Verification of Patient Care Experience Form...anyone know where we can get that?

Mine came in a zip file in the acceptance email sent to me on Monday. Hope that helps!

Anyone know if all the acceptance calls went out already?
Congratulations to everyone who received a call! 

I think all the calls might have gone out for now. We have until mid January to submit all the paperwork and pay the deposit. Maybe a few people will get called late January if people decline their seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, erallahmos1 said:

I don’t think they are done calling. This is the third week. And I believe they called everyone who interviewed in November. And will call those who interviewed in December this week. 

I really hope so! I’m really looking forward to getting into this program!

did you interview in December?