Connecticut: Sacred Heart University 2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 9:45 PM, PAlife91 said:

I also got an invite to interview, but it was by email not telephone. I wish the interview was sooner. I won't be interviewing until November. 

Hi, and congratulations! I'm going for an interview next month as well? If you don't mind me asking you, do you happen to know what questions they might be asking? 

On 10/15/2018 at 9:31 PM, Lory2018 said:

Sorry for my delayed response! I applied in mid-August and 5 weeks later I was invited, and I'm going for the interview on 11/11 ...How about you?

Still waiting to hear back... I will be attending the 10/20 open house. Hopefully, I will hear some good news after that.

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Edited by futurePAeryka

36 minutes ago, futurePAeryka said:

Still waiting to hear back... I will be attending the 10/21 open house. Hopefully, I will hear some good news after that.

36 minutes ago, futurePAeryka said:

Still waiting to hear back... I will be attending the 10/21 open house. Hopefully, I will hear some good news after that.

Cool, I will be attending the College of Health Professions on Sat 10/20.  My stats are I met both GPA's requirements, with the overall GPA higher than what is required..and I have thousands of hours of HCE...Do you know anybody who has gone through the interview process already at SHU?

Cool, I will be attending the College of Health Professions on Sat 10/20.  My stats are I met both GPA's requirements, with the overall GPA higher than what is required..and I have thousands of hours of HCE...Do you know anybody who has gone through the interview process already at SHU?

Awesome same here! Hopefully I’ll get an invite too :) and I don’t! This is my first time applying to this school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest IvramPA92

Hi all! I will also be interviewing on Nov. 18th in the PM slot! I can’t wait to meet everyone! I heard a lot of good news about the faculty and the program overall! ? 

20 hours ago, Cindyhopeful133 said:

I'm so excited! I received an interview invite this afternoon. I was wondering if anyone requested a date different than what is given on the email? I only had one day to choose from and had plans to fly out that weekend to visit a family member before she gives birth. 

Congrats! What date did they offer you?