• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I don’t have specific numbers for you all in regards to when secondaries are sent out or time frame on hearing about an interview. These are a few numbers I do know though: 2 interviews have o

Interviewed on 10/11 and received an acceptance call today around 1!! Congratulations to accepted, and hang in there everybody!! 

I interviewed 9/13 and got a phone call that I was accepted on Tuesday 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 6/29/2018 at 10:01 AM, daydreamy said:

Qual: 157

Quant: 151

Writing: 4.5

I'm also retaking it in a few days to bump my quant score

Are you not submitting the Cornell app if you're retaking the GRE? Bc i read on their site that GRE scores posted after E-submission won't be looked at.. does that mean we can submit for other schools and just dont submit the cornell one?

1 hour ago, flgirlmed said:

Are you not submitting the Cornell app if you're retaking the GRE? Bc i read on their site that GRE scores posted after E-submission won't be looked at.. does that mean we can submit for other schools and just dont submit the cornell one?

Correct! I'm waiting until my new GRE scores are accepted by Cornell to submit my primary application to them. I've already applied to other schools who don't require the GRE or have lower GRE standards, which I would definitely recommend doing if you haven't already!

1 minute ago, miles2go said:

Has anyone gotten their secondary or heard anything??

I applied on 5/14. Sent GRE scores on 6/1 (they were taken earlier and i had to send them in again). And then got a confirmation on 6/15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year the secondaries went out in the beginning of July I believe?  I'm excited!!  Not just because I love NYC lol but also the program is unique and seems awesome.  

Last year the secondaries went out in the beginning of July I believe?  I'm excited!!  Not just because I love NYC lol but also the program is unique and seems awesome.  

Ah I see! Ok I can calm down jusssst a bit. I went to an open house last year and I thought it was very professional and well put together! ?hopefully we get secondaries from them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

My name is Mary and I am a first year PA student at Cornell so I totally used this forum last year. If you guys have any questions feel free to reply to this and I can see if I can be of any help! I was talking with Director Marciano two days ago and he said they were going to start interviews in the next couple weeks! We just moved to a new facility and so that kind of delayed things from last year. So the time line might be a bit pushed back. In my experience I submitted my Caspa first week of June and submitted my secondary application July 3rd and got emailed a week later for an interview for end of July (I was in the first interview group).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
On 7/11/2018 at 7:54 AM, Janab said:

Finally applied on 7/9/18... I'm very excited for this program! Best of luck to everyone applying ?

Has anyone received secondaries yet?

Yeah, I received a secondary 2 weeks ago and an invitation to interview this morning! It seems like its the first interview date so there should be more to come!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zoom123 said:

Yeah, I received a secondary 2 weeks ago and an invitation to interview this morning! It seems like its the first interview date so there should be more to come!

Hello!  When did you get email confirmation from Cornell that they received your application?  Thanks.