hhag93

2018 Application Cycle

Hey all, I just got an acceptance email for St. George; however, I will be declining because I got into another great school closer to home. Good luck to those waiting to hear back! I've been wait-listed before and I know it sucks, so I hope my spot is offered up to someone out there and makes them happy!

I was flat out turned down, not even waitlisted. Does anyone know when they start to offer some feedback about improvement? I have another interview this weekend but it would be nice to hear back if we can. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KevPA said:

I just received my SLC acceptance email! Congratulations to everyone who got in!

I was accepted to the SLC campus  as well, I’m so excited to meet everyone! Congrats to those who were accepted! And to those who did not, keep pushing and working towards your goal. Your time will come! I believe in you! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fizzassist said:

Rejected and devestated, but I'll push on. Congrats to all of those accepted! 

Krista - So sorry to hear this!!! I was really hoping we would all be classmates. Stay positive and hopefully you will be joining next year! 🙂 

3 hours ago, wyoAT said:

I was flat out turned down, not even waitlisted. Does anyone know when they start to offer some feedback about improvement? I have another interview this weekend but it would be nice to hear back if we can. 

Contact Doris Dalton, but I’m pretty sure they don’t give feedback until the spring.  If the other program doesn’t work out, I would highly suggest doing it.  I did it last year and it was very helpful.  They break down your entire application for you and talk to you about ways to improve.  Good luck!

Contact Doris Dalton, but I’m pretty sure they don’t give feedback until the spring.  If the other program doesn’t work out, I would highly suggest doing it.  I did it last year and it was very helpful.  They break down your entire application for you and talk to you about ways to improve.  Good luck!

Congrats on the acceptance!! Was this your second time applying to Utah???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, sunny7788 said:

Congrats on the acceptance!! Was this your second time applying to Utah???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was! Last year I did not get an interview, and so I decided to meet with Doris and I’m glad I did!

16 hours ago, Jmcort14 said:

I was accepted to the SLC campus  as well, I’m so excited to meet everyone! Congrats to those who were accepted! And to those who did not, keep pushing and working towards your goal. Your time will come! I believe in you! 

Congratulations! Can’t wait to meet everyone! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lindsay727 said:

Has anyone started a Facebook group?

I’d like to join it as well if someone has made it!

I would be interested in starting a Facebook group for the St. George campus. I am out of state and would like to meet some people before hand!

• Like 2

I tried making a group for class 50 on FB and I have to add at least one other member in order to make it! So if someone would like to send me a private message with your name so I can add you as a friend and add you to the group. 

3 hours ago, KevPA said:

I tried making a group for class 50 on FB and I have to add at least one other member in order to make it! So if someone would like to send me a private message with your name so I can add you as a friend and add you to the group. 

I just messaged you!

Quick question- Did you guys get an email confirmation when you paid for your seat deposit? I saved/printed my receipt, but I somewhat expected an email confirmation as well? Just wanted to check. Thanks!

13 hours ago, mrMaguffin said:

Has anyone gotten an update on their status? I thought we were getting updates on our status today

They came out today! Looks like there was six alternate list offers so far. 

They came out today! Looks like there was six alternate list offers so far. 
Did you get an email about it? I haven't heard anything since paying the deposit and submitting my signed letter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Just now, kristahuffaker said:

Did you get an email about it? I haven't heard anything since paying the deposit and submitting my signed letter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I did. Just a quick email saying my alternate had moved from #7 to 1. Doris is really responsive and kind if you shoot her an email.