2018 Application Cycle

Hey all, I just got an acceptance email for St. George; however, I will be declining because I got into another great school closer to home. Good luck to those waiting to hear back! I've been wait-listed before and I know it sucks, so I hope my spot is offered up to someone out there and makes them happy!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KevPA said:

I just received my SLC acceptance email! Congratulations to everyone who got in!

I was accepted to the SLC campus  as well, I’m so excited to meet everyone! Congrats to those who were accepted! And to those who did not, keep pushing and working towards your goal. Your time will come! I believe in you! 

3 hours ago, wyoAT said:

I was flat out turned down, not even waitlisted. Does anyone know when they start to offer some feedback about improvement? I have another interview this weekend but it would be nice to hear back if we can. 

Contact Doris Dalton, but I’m pretty sure they don’t give feedback until the spring.  If the other program doesn’t work out, I would highly suggest doing it.  I did it last year and it was very helpful.  They break down your entire application for you and talk to you about ways to improve.  Good luck!

Contact Doris Dalton, but I’m pretty sure they don’t give feedback until the spring.  If the other program doesn’t work out, I would highly suggest doing it.  I did it last year and it was very helpful.  They break down your entire application for you and talk to you about ways to improve.  Good luck!

Congrats on the acceptance!! Was this your second time applying to Utah???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Jmcort14 said:

I was accepted to the SLC campus  as well, I’m so excited to meet everyone! Congrats to those who were accepted! And to those who did not, keep pushing and working towards your goal. Your time will come! I believe in you! 

Congratulations! Can’t wait to meet everyone! 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, kristahuffaker said:

Did you get an email about it? I haven't heard anything since paying the deposit and submitting my signed letter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I did. Just a quick email saying my alternate had moved from #7 to 1. Doris is really responsive and kind if you shoot her an email. 

Archived