2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Received my rejection email as well. I've been accepted elsewhere but still disappointed as Utah is a great program. Good luck to those of you interviewing! To everyone else, remember how much you've accomplished already just to get this far. Keep your heads up and don't lose hope! And good luck the rest of the cycle ? 

Received my rejection as well, this is my 4th this cycle.  I do have a interview at one of my top choices tomorrow and praying I get accepted.  Last year I got all rejections, I took more classes to "beef up" my application and more hours...so as others have said don't give up and best of luck to all of us ?

1 minute ago, WinstonSLC said:

For those on the alternate list, I called to check in on the status and was told that the admissions coordinator is out at a conference. The person told me that I would hear back Monday.  Anyone else hear anything?

Haven't heard anything but wouldn't call as the University is going through a lot as a whole right now with the shooting on Monday night. The campus was closed all day yesterday so they are probably behind

On 10/24/2018 at 5:01 AM, Fizzassist said:

@Lindsay727 I'm interviewing on the 15th and I would LOVE to meet up!! Are you local or traveling in? 

Any other November 15th interviewees interested in meeting up? 

16 hours ago, Npham13 said:

Hi! I'm also interviewing the 15th I'd love to meet up as well! ?

Hi guys! I am flying in the morning of the 14th. Are you guys local? Do you have any suggestions on where to meet up? 

@Lindsay727 @Npham13 

I'm local! Some of my fav local restaurants are: 

Red Iguana (pretty close to the airport, amazing Mexican food)

Spitz (right in downtown SLC, Greek street food/bar) 

Gourmandise (also downtown, local bakery with soup, salad, sandwiches and pastries)

Copper Onion (new American fare, but if people want to, I'm on board, haha! It's more spendy, but if people feel like be fancy it is YUM ) 

I could keep goin' with food ideas all night! Haha. Where are you guys from?

Archived