2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My coworker and I both just got an email inviting to be interview alternates. So if people do decide to decline the interview, we hopefully will get pulled from that list. Kinda cool that this program lets everyone know what the status of their application is all at once so nobody is left in the dark

Received an invitation to interview for Nov 15!! I believe that is the first day! I’m honestly I’m disbelief!

Congrats to everyone who received an interview!!! 

And to those who didn’t, I know how you feel. Keep your head up and don’t lose sight of your end goal! This is my second time applying and this year I landed an interview! I hope you all hear positive news from other schools!

27 minutes ago, Abelle said:

Received an invitation to interview for Nov 15!! I believe that is the first day! I’m honestly I’m disbelief!

Congrats to everyone who received an interview!!! 

And to those who didn’t, I know how you feel. Keep your head up and don’t lose sight of your end goal! This is my second time applying and this year I landed an interview! I hope you all hear positive news from other schools!

Also interviewing Nov.15th!  

Archived