2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck! Would you mind sharing your stats? This is my first time applying and University of Utah is my top choice for PA schools. Any advice for the first go around? I'm a Florida resident and saw that they prefer applicants with strong ties to Utah. 

On 5/22/2018 at 11:37 PM, han2018 said:

Good luck! Would you mind sharing your stats? This is my first time applying and University of Utah is my top choice for PA schools. Any advice for the first go around? I'm a Florida resident and saw that they prefer applicants with strong ties to Utah. 

@Fizzassist/@han2018

I have a 3.8 in BCP’s and a 3.6 cumulative. If this is your first time, they practically told me that a lot of people do not get in on their first try and have much higher chances the second round. Overall I loved the school. I even went and visited the St. George location this spring. It’s super competitive and I honestly was surprised to get the interview last year, but fell in love with the school. The interview was awesome and would be a breeze for anyone that knows the healthcare profession. Let me know how it goes! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I took the CASPer test last night! It wasn't bad at all. What questions do you have about it? There is only one day left to take it before Utah's deadline I believe

I took it last night too! I thought it was interesting. I think my answers were short and this was the first time I ever heard about the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/26/2018 at 2:56 PM, sunny7788 said:

I took it last night too! I thought it was interesting. I think my answers were short and this was the first time I ever heard about the test.

I took it on the 25th also and only had time to write one sentence answers for a handful of the questions. I honestly thought the test was kind of fun, lol.  

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jebba said:

When did you take the Casper test? I took mine August 8th but never got anything from Utah saying they have received my application/casper

I took my Casper test Aug 8th and just saw today they sent my results to University of Utah and another program.  I would guess if were suppose to get a email it would take a couple days from now.  Hope this helps and best of luck to all of us

When did you take the Casper test? I took mine August 8th but never got anything from Utah saying they have received my application/casper

Yep I got an email from Utah saying they got my CASPer test and my app was sent for review. Took my test on 6/4 and got that email 6/21. Hope this helps!

On 8/24/2018 at 10:07 AM, Jebba said:

I also took mine August 8th and just received an email from the program today saying they have received my results and should expect to hear from them around mid-October. So you should hear back soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived