2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello applicants! I am a PS-1 set to start the program at Methodist August 16th. If you have any questions regarding the program, application, or interviews I will do my best to answer and ask fellow classmates as well to get all answers for you. First interview is usually August. Good Luck!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Paramedic2PA said:

I look forward to meeting you too! I’m a local. Are you flying in from anywhere? 

The Fayetteville airport is pretty small and sometimes the flights are limited. I’ve heard of flights getting canceled (ahead of time) that didn’t have enough passengers, but i cannot speak from personal experience for that airport. The RDU airport is pretty busy and Raleigh has more traffic than Fayetteville. I’ve picked a friend up from there before and it was easy to find him. 

In regards to the interview itself, I have several friends who are at Methodist now, and they said the interview is laid back. The staff just wants to get to know you as a person. If you have any other questions let me know girl!

On 6/25/2018 at 11:08 AM, BrittanyJ95 said:

Received an interview this morning for July 26th

Hi me too. I received an invitation to interview in the afternoon session. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Any tips and hints will be appreciated. Will be my first. 

1 minute ago, dthum said:

Hi me too. I received an invitation to interview in the afternoon session. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Any tips and hints will be appreciated. Will be my first. 

Will be my first as well. Super excited but the nervousness has set in! Congrats to all interviewing. They only interviewed 9% of applicants last year. 

I'm excited about the interview, and honored to be one of the 9%.  I used to live near the Fayetteville area, so it'll be nice to go somewhere that I'm at least familiar with re: navigating.  Best wishes everyone and can't wait to meet some of you as I'm interviewing July 26th - morning session!

22 hours ago, BVine1 said:

If you guys don't mind me asking what were your stats when you applied?

My undergrad GPA 3.90, sciene/pre-req GPA 4.0, GRE 312 or 314 and 5 on the writing, PCE 2500+, volunteering 1000+, 40 hours or so shadowing.  Let me know if you were looking for any other stats.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest IjustwannabeaPA

On the alternate list after interviewing last week. Pretty bummed because I really liked this program. Anyone have any insight on the alternate list for this program in the past?

Archived