CASPA 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2018 at 8:51 AM, ZuluSierra said:

Has anyone received the formal acceptance letter yet or know any more information about it? Is it a physical letter or an emailed admission package? Absolutely don't want to let that one get lost in the mail!

I just got mine today! It's a big packet with a usf health folder inside it with the instructions on how to make your seat deposit and some forms that need to be signed.

1 hour ago, Spotty said:

Could anyone please tell me:

How many people interviewed at once?

How long did the two interviews last?

Whether the tour of the school of medicine was for PA applicants vs. a general tour for applicants to all programs?

I'd very much appreciate it!

There were about 10-12 people in my group total. Each interview lasted probably 15 min I would guess. Not entirely sure but it didn’t feel super short like some of my others. The tour was very much specific to the PA program. It was given by current students. Hope that helps! 

3 hours ago, Ml0326 said:

There were about 10-12 people in my group total. Each interview lasted probably 15 min I would guess. Not entirely sure but it didn’t feel super short like some of my others. The tour was very much specific to the PA program. It was given by current students. Hope that helps! 

You answered every question perfectly, thank you!

2 hours ago, ThunderPA said:

Nope. I applied around the 5th day CASPA opened up but still have not heard from USF. I've applied to several schools in Florida and so far I've only heard from UF, which I've interviewed but still waiting to hear from.

Same, waiting to hear back from UF. I was accepted to Barry already, they were quick! Good luck to you! Did you get the email saying your application was being reviewed by USF?

On 10/29/2018 at 6:42 PM, amar314 said:

Anyone else applied early and waiting on interview? I applied 5/31 ? I received their latest email saying my application was on review 9/14 and no word yet on an interview. Anyone know the last interview date?

Hey! I applied around the time and haven’t heard anything either. Good luck! 

5 hours ago, AspiringPA15 said:

Has anyone who received their acceptance call on 10/19 gotten the acceptance letter in the mail yet? I've been patiently waiting for it, and I don't want to call the program about it.

Yes I received mine several days ago after 10/19 acceptance, and I know someone else received there’s a little earlier than me. No need to stress but I would call just to be on the safe side. We have 14 days to accept the offer after “formal acceptance”, but idk if that means 14 days after phone call, email, or acceptance package. 

22 hours ago, amar314 said:

Same, waiting to hear back from UF. I was accepted to Barry already, they were quick! Good luck to you! Did you get the email saying your application was being reviewed by USF?

Yes. I received an email about my application back in early September.  I'm glad to hear at the very least you've got an offer to Barry!

Archived