CASPA 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Spotty said:

I received an interview invite email this morning! 

I was surprised because my application want verified until 8/13.

I called and was given 3 interview dates to choose from (late October and November 1st). I chose Oct 29.

Congrats! Are you doing the afternoon on Oct. 29? If so I will see you there!

1 hour ago, HMB said:

Congrats on your interview Dani! About the outstanding prereq email.... did they ask you for that proof? Or did you just send it unprompted? Thank in advance! ?

Thank you so much ?  Adrienne had emailed me asking for proof of enrollment of my outstanding prereqs for Fall semester.

4 minutes ago, dani021 said:

Thank you so much ?  Adrienne had emailed me asking for proof of enrollment of my outstanding prereqs for Fall semester.

Gotcha. Thanks so much! I haven't received that email, and I think I have one outstanding prereq. I suppose no news is good news. ? Best wishes on your interview! 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:00 AM, sewethe2 said:

Hello! 

I am interviewing October 29, is anyone interviewing on that date as well? also, does anyone have any tips or suggestions for interviews here? 

I'm interviewing October 29 in the afternoon! I'm very excited because this is my first choice.

The only tip I can think of is to arrive earlier for parking than you are told in the email. Depending on what's going on around campus, it can take some time to find a visitor space which might not be too close.

Archived