University of Nevada Reno 2018-2019

On 10/14/2018 at 11:51 AM, NicoleJo said:

Anyone that interviewed on the 12/13 have any information regarding sending out acceptances?! They told the people that are under "active consideration" that final decisions will be made in December but I'm wondering if Brian said anything about us finding out sooner or just any information regarding how many seats have been filled?

Hope you guys had a blast! ?

I interviewed that day and we were given the same information. No info was given, that I know of, about how many seats had been filled. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, gaguirre85 said:

I interviewed that day and we were given the same information. No info was given, that I know of, about how many seats had been filled. 

I actually found out last Wednesday I am no longer being considered after being placed under “active consideration” from the first interview group but I appreciate the update!

Best of luck everyone!

3 minutes ago, NicoleJo said:

I actually found out last Wednesday I am no longer being considered after being placed under “active consideration” from the first interview group but I appreciate the update!

Best of luck everyone!

They got back to you really fast! I am so sorry to hear that! ((Hug))

• 2 weeks later...

I received an interview for Dec 7th and 8th as well and will be flying in from the PNW! Excited to check out the area and the program! To anyone that has interviewed previously, did they give out any info on how big this next cohort will be and when the anticipated start date will be? I see that their inaugural class has 24 students but was wondering if they were planning to expand it this year; and could not find their program start date. Thanks so much!  

I am heading down from the PNW for the interview as well. My flight gets in around 12:30pm Friday the 7th. Looks like there will be some kind of dinner Friday evening, but waiting on more details. If anyone wants to meet before the Friday session, let me know. I hope our interview group is supportive and awesome to each other ? we all work so hard to get interviews!

Heres to hoping the cohort is bigger than 24 this cycle!

On 11/9/2018 at 1:19 PM, REThomas said:

Anyone have any advice on what hotels are close to the school? Interviewing Dec. 7-8!

The GSR (Grand Sierra Resort) is fairly central for the interview. They have you go to two separate campuses that are across town from one another so it's kind of hard to find a hotel that is nearest to one over another. Just make sure to give yourself plenty of time for a lyft/uber to get to the reception because traffic gets pretty heavy around that time of day.

On 11/11/2018 at 11:02 AM, NWdreamin said:

I received an interview for Dec 7th and 8th as well and will be flying in from the PNW! Excited to check out the area and the program! To anyone that has interviewed previously, did they give out any info on how big this next cohort will be and when the anticipated start date will be? I see that their inaugural class has 24 students but was wondering if they were planning to expand it this year; and could not find their program start date. Thanks so much!  

The next cohort will still remain 24. Brian had said in previous info sessions that he would like the program to stay this size and that it may or may not increase by a few each year but that would be further down the road. The program starts in July of 2018 I believe! Good luck!

5 hours ago, NicoleJo said:

The GSR (Grand Sierra Resort) is fairly central for the interview. They have you go to two separate campuses that are across town from one another so it's kind of hard to find a hotel that is nearest to one over another. Just make sure to give yourself plenty of time for a lyft/uber to get to the reception because traffic gets pretty heavy around that time of day.

The next cohort will still remain 24. Brian had said in previous info sessions that he would like the program to stay this size and that it may or may not increase by a few each year but that would be further down the road. The program starts in July of 2018 I believe! Good luck!

Awesome thanks so much for the info! 🙂

17 hours ago, Collin032 said:

Still haven't recieved an interview invite nor a rejection email since the "additional questions/initial screening complete" email that I received on Aug 17th. Does anyone know if they are interviewing still?  

I'm on the same boat, still haven't heard anything and I submitted my secondary questions on 7/25!

Archived