University of Nevada Reno 2018-2019

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, tannersteed93 said:

To those who got interviews, did they offer multiple interview dates? Does this program only interview in September or does the interview process go beyond that too? Congrats to those who have an interview! I am hoping to get one as well!

They only offered that September date. I imagine that they will have several rounds. 

17 hours ago, tannersteed93 said:

To those who got interviews, did they offer multiple interview dates? Does this program only interview in September or does the interview process go beyond that too? Congrats to those who have an interview! I am hoping to get one as well!

I’m sure they’ll offer more! I’ll post on here once we interview giving any important deets for ya guys!

5 hours ago, NicoleJo said:

For those who got interviews, has anyone received an e mail back from the program following your e mail accepting the invitation to interview?

I have not. I simply emailed the address provided stating that I was looking forward to the interview. I assume that that is sufficient?

8 hours ago, Raiders4sho said:

I have not. I simply emailed the address provided stating that I was looking forward to the interview. I assume that that is sufficient?

I essentially sent the same thing! I was going to call today but will hold off until after the holiday since someone I know personally and then also you have not gotten response. I'm sure they're just busy!

32 minutes ago, NicoleJo said:

I essentially sent the same thing! I was going to call today but will hold off until after the holiday since someone I know personally and then also you have not gotten response. I'm sure they're just busy!

Hey I called on Wednesday to confirm they got my email because my internet was being weird when I sent it. And they said they got it and will send out more info when it gets closer. Hope this helps ?

6 minutes ago, nataliet7 said:

Hey I called on Wednesday to confirm they got my email because my internet was being weird when I sent it. And they said they got it and will send out more info when it gets closer. Hope this helps ?

Yes that does help! Thanks for the update I really appreciate it! ? I'm excited to meet everyone!

32 minutes ago, Raiders4sho said:

Anyone hear anything yet? I sent my acceptance of the interview and still haven't received anything.

I called them and she said to think of the e-mail with our invitation to interview as a save the date and that she got my e-mail and they will be sending out more info when it’s closer to the actual interview date.

Archived