2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Hilldon0123 said:

If anyone knows a rough estimate of the updated file score that people got in with last year that would be super helpful. 

This is just info that I saw in the other forums. Last year early acceptance started at 10.08, but I didn't find how low it went down to.

2014-2015: Early acceptance 10.25

If you dig through, you might be able to find more, but that's all I've gotten so far, with no info on the final file score accepted.

1 hour ago, jmelville said:

This is just info that I saw in the other forums. Last year early acceptance started at 10.08, but I didn't find how low it went down to.

2014-2015: Early acceptance 10.25

If you dig through, you might be able to find more, but that's all I've gotten so far, with no info on the final file score accepted.

1 hour ago, Skyells said:

I heard the same thing for an early acceptance and then heard they ended up going into the lower 9's to get their final people

Thank you so much for the information! If anyone in future interviews asks how low of a score they went to last year that would be very helpful! 

Hello everybody! I figured that I should post on here as well; I interviewed at the Caldwell location on the 11th of Oct, and am now awaiting a notification for decision as well. From what I was told, once they have interviewed enough potential students then they will start sending out early acceptance letters. This should be around the end of Oct like others on this thread have mentioned. Caldwell was a beautiful campus by the way! Best of luck to everyone!

I was just accepted today! I got an email that said there was new feedback on my ranking, and the ranking page in the Moodle course said that I've been offered a seat. So keep an eye out for that email! Good luck to everyone!

Me too! Yay! Did yours say anything about campus location??

Enviado desde mi SM-S727VL mediante Tapatalk

Guest Kittycat

First of all, congrats to everyone who got accepted! I just got accepted to Meridian campus. It is my first choice! Also, I wish everyone the best of luck with their interview! ?

Hey! To help out anyone wanting to see how close they are....

From an e-mail Ann just sent:

• "The ranking I am currently using for early seat offers is 10.10.  This could change as we move further into the interview cycle as we want to offer up to 2/3rds of our available seats by the end of the interview cycle"

Hope this helps!

Archived