2018-2019 Application Cycle

Hi, current second year here. I was on the alternate list and was eventually given an acceptance invitation. I don't have access to my initial ranking on the list but I do have an email stating that I had moved up to #11. 

Obviously every year fluctuates and things may be different this application cycle, but I would try and stay positive (while refreshing your email every 5 minutes 😫). Good luck!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LP.192 said:

Hi, current second year here. I was on the alternate list and was eventually given an acceptance invitation. I don't have access to my initial ranking on the list but I do have an email stating that I had moved up to #11. 

Obviously every year fluctuates and things may be different this application cycle, but I would try and stay positive (while refreshing your email every 5 minutes 😫). Good luck!

Thanks for the support I’m number 8 right now so I’m glad to hear you got in from below number 11. By chance what month/day did you get that email that you were number 11?

Archived