2018-2019 George Washington University

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mxnthny said:

Hey guys, for those of us who have been accepted I created a Facebook group, George Washington University Physician Assistant Class of 2021. (Do people even use FB groups anymore?) If you’ve been accepted drop by and introduce yourself.

Best of luck to everyone else!

Hi @mxnthny! Congrats on your acceptance! I'm excited to met you and our other classmates in a few months. There is already a FB group in existence. Sorry you missed the earlier post about it. Here is the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/299369337332390/

A current student whom is also the PA/MPH-1 class liaison is moderating the group to ensure only those truly accepted to GW are added to the group. Unfortunately, sounds like there were some trolling issues in a previous class's group. There are posts in the existing group about loans, housing, claiming your email, etc. that are helpful and I'm sure more to come!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 5:50 PM, futurePAeryka said:

My portal still says my application is under review... I have not received any email after My GRE confirmation email. Anyone else in the same situation?

On 1/24/2019 at 9:16 PM, Hillaria28 said:

Are they still offering interviews? I haven’t heard anything back.

Unfortunately, I believe their last interview session was December 1 :/

On 1/25/2019 at 2:35 PM, GLG3561 said:

Hello! Has anyone who has been accepted begun to think about housing yet?

On 1/14/2019 at 8:59 AM, LuzMK said:

Hi @mxnthny! Congrats on your acceptance! I'm excited to met you and our other classmates in a few months. There is already a FB group in existence. Sorry you missed the earlier post about it. Here is the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/299369337332390/

A current student whom is also the PA/MPH-1 class liaison is moderating the group to ensure only those truly accepted to GW are added to the group. Unfortunately, sounds like there were some trolling issues in a previous class's group. There are posts in the existing group about loans, housing, claiming your email, etc. that are helpful and I'm sure more to come!

@GLG3561 I'm assuming you've been accepted so congratulations! If you haven't already, above is the link to join the Facebook group for the incoming class of 2021. I currently live in Iowa but I've started to look at apartments and hope to get out there in the next few weeks to take some tours and to get more familiar with the area. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me or ask the group, everyone has been super helpful! 

Edited by Victory1322

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! Congratulations to all of those who were accepted into GW's program this year. I am looking to apply in this upcoming cycle and was wondering if any of you guys would be willing to share some of your statistics from when you applied (GPA's/HCE/PCE information). Thanks so much! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The calendar gets published as the start date gets closer.  It should be any day now, but typically, it is a couple of days after Memorial Day.  3 days of orientation and then classes start the following Monday.  Different for the MPH/PA folks, of course.  This is PA-1s I am talking about.

• 3 weeks later...