2018-2019 George Washington University

17 hours ago, seeemwhy said:

I haven’t yet and am worried that this may mean I was rejected if Dec 1st people have already heard back 😔

I interviewed on 10/20 and haven't heard back yet. They said they would get to everyone before Christmas so maybe they are slowly starting to call people? ( at least thats what im hoping for)

Edited by nat94

I'm disappointed to hear about the no-shows. We all know how difficult and competitive the process is and it's very disrespectful to be a no-show and deny others the opportunity to interview. I didn't hear anything after I submitted my application. I knew it was a bit of a long shot this year but I'd rather ask and be declined than assume the answer's no! I look forward to applying again next year. My application is still marked "under review" in the portal and I'm assuming it will change status after they send letters and close the cycle. Does anyone know if there's an opportunity for feedback to strengthen my application for next year? 

Has anyone received their official offer of admission via email? I interviewed on 12/1, and I am fortunate enough to receive an early acceptance. But aside from the congratulatory phone call and email from Dr. Wright, there has not been any further follow up. Just making sure everything is on track - thanks!

Edited by inveniamviam

10 hours ago, inveniamviam said:

Has anyone received their official offer of admission via email? I interviewed on 12/1, and I am fortunate enough to receive an early acceptance. But aside from the congratulatory phone call and email from Dr. Wright, there has not been any further follow up. Just making sure everything is on track - thanks!

After I received the call from Dr. Wright, I logged onto my portal and there was a decision letter that I clicked on to officially accept their offer of admission. After I did that, I received an official letter of acceptance through the portal and then instructions via email on how to submit my deposit, claim my NetID, etc. PM me if you have any other questions and congratulations!

Edited by Victory1322

16 hours ago, inveniamviam said:

Hi! When did you receive the phone call from Dr. Wright? 

I interviewed on 12/1 as well. Did you apply to the dual program? Thank you!!!

11 hours ago, Victory1322 said:

After I received the call from Dr. Wright, I logged onto my portal and there was a decision letter that I clicked on to officially accept their offer of admission. After I did that, I received an official letter of acceptance through the portal and then instructions via email on how to submit my deposit, claim my NetID, etc. PM me if you have any other questions and congratulations!

Thank you so much! I found the letter on the portal! And congrats on your acceptance too!

4 hours ago, PAdreamzzz said:

Hi! When did you receive the phone call from Dr. Wright? 

I interviewed on 12/1 as well. Did you apply to the dual program? Thank you!!!

Hey! I received the phone call last Wednesday (12/12). I only applied to the PA program. 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2018 at 10:50 PM, inveniamviam said:

I got mine today. I think it just takes a few days. 

On 12/14/2018 at 11:27 AM, PAdreamzzz said:

Has anyone recently gotten an acceptance for the MPH/PA dual program?

I interviewed on 12/1 for the dual program and am anxiously waiting for my decision. 

Hi there - I interviewed on the first interview day and received acceptance to the dual program 12/3 via email; no phone call. After clicking through, I received a letter like @Victory1322 and one in the mail. Although, I did end up declining the offer. 

Edited by Ejohns20
  • Like 1

Guest SuperAgonist
Just now, SmityWerbenYagerManJensen said:

I received an email saying my decision is ready in the portal, but when I login I don’t see a decision. Is anyone else having this issue? Do I have to navigate to a certain part of the portal? 

I was wondering the same thing. I don't see anywhere else to navigate to, though. It just says the application is under review. 

13 hours ago, SmityWerbenYagerManJensen said:

I received an email saying my decision is ready in the portal, but when I login I don’t see a decision. Is anyone else having this issue? Do I have to navigate to a certain part of the portal? 

I am having this issue as well. Let me know if anyone gets any input on this :).