2018-2019 George Washington University

I don't think so from what I have read. Seems like there is 4 set interview dates in the fall-winter, the dates are posted online. Doesn't look like we will be hearing back for awhile, August/early September at the earliest. I could be mistaken, though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 7:40 AM, allthingspa said:

Got an email saying my app is under review.. interviews are held typically on  saturdays from September through December. 

when did you submit to CASPA? I have yet to get that confirmation email from the school and I submitted the app late May.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, samanthadickson said:

Is this rolling admissions once you interview or do they not fill seats until all interviews are completed?

They fill a small portion after each interview but majority of class is chosen after the four interviews are completed. I applied late and got an interview so I definitely wouldn’t call their method rolling. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2018 at 10:58 PM, TayPrePA said:

Out of state applicant here! I just submitted my application for GW 2-year program. Hope it’s not too late!

Same here! I don't think it's too late at all, especially considering they don't do rolling admissions. Best of luck!

13 hours ago, Jchen14 said:

I was emailing back and forth with an adcom officer and she informed me that they DO NOT utilize rolling admissions so it's best to wait until everything is ready to go on our ends to hit the submit button. Hope this helps! 

Are you sure they're rolling admissions? Because they have an interview date scheduled for September 29th, but October 1st is their deadline to submit CASPA

• 2 weeks later...

It is not rolling admissions. As noted above after each interview date a small amount of people will be offered spots, but the majority of the class is chosen in December/January after all the interviews are completed.

For what it's worth I submitted on September 30th, 2015 and  I'm a PA-C now.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Karishma, 

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions! I wondered if you could speak about your first year experience. What classes and lectures are like, if there are opportunities to practice skills in a clinical setting during the first year and what you’ve found to be the best way to retain all that you are learning along the way. Any insight you can offer would be appreciated,  I’m just curious what the first year is like. 

Thank you! 

Anne 

Hello guys! I am a late applicant as well, CASPA app completed on Aug 27th, waiting for verification... Does anyone know how high priority is given to GRE scores? I spoke to an admissions' representative and was told that they are not looking for any specific numbers. Many other programs have actually specified what numbers they are looking for, so I am wondering...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1