Chapman University: 2018-2019

Just now, SoyLatte said:

Congrats on your acceptance! Did you get your acceptance via snail mail only or also email/call? Best of luck on everything! 

I emailed asking about an update since it had been a few weeks and a few days later I received a phone call. Thanks for the well wishes I feel fortunate that multiple acceptances allow me a little more picky this cycle. 

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, KatherineLee said:

Congrats to everyone who received an interview! I will be applying next year and was wondering if those that received an interview can comment on if they took organic with or without a lab and if they took biochem?

Also, wondering when everyone submitted they're app that has received an interview so far? 

THANKS GUYS! 

I took organic w/a lab and biochem as well. Chapman didn't have either of those listed on their pre-reqs though. It was all general bio, general chem, and microbio.

I submitted 6/29, got the confirmation email about initial review on 7/5, and interview invitation 7/16. Good luck with applications next cycle!

18 hours ago, KatherineLee said:

Congrats to everyone who received an interview! I will be applying next year and was wondering if those that received an interview can comment on if they took organic with or without a lab and if they took biochem?

Also, wondering when everyone submitted they're app that has received an interview so far? 

THANKS GUYS! 

Hi there!

I recently turned down my acceptance at Chapman, but I can tell you that they require micro w/lab. I have taken biochem as well and I would also recommend taking medical terminology as I feel like more schools will add that on to their list of prerequisites in the future.

I interviewed back in July and heard back in mid August.

Best of luck

On 9/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, KatherineLee said:

THANKS GUYS! 

I did not take organic chem or biochem. I submitted on 7/21 and interviewed on 9/7. Good luck!

Guest SoyLatte
On 9/11/2018 at 11:32 PM, KatherineLee said:

THANKS GUYS! 

Hey! I took both ochem and biochem with lab. I submitted on 7/5 and got my interview invite on 7/16.

On 9/21/2018 at 8:04 AM, smithsm226 said:

hi everyone! i’m going to be applying in 2019, and I know this seems unrelated, but does anyone know what the total tuition is for the program currently? the way it is displayed on the program website isn’t making sense to me! 

On 9/21/2018 at 8:53 PM, mnaulh said:

Hi, does anyone know how much tuition for Chapman's program is? I am having trouble understanding how much it costs.

Is the table listed below for 1 year? ($50k per year)

or is it $50k x 2= ~$100K per year?

Physician Assistant

Fall 2018 $52,000
Spring 2019 $55,600

When I spoke to someone on the phone they said to just add those numbers up and that would be the total tuition for the entire program. I was curious about it too!

56 minutes ago, jalba said:

Are they still sending interview invitations for this university? I completed my application in July and have yet to hear anything... maybe my application was completed too late. 

My interview is Oct 5. Not sure if there are any additional interview dates after that.

Archived