PrePA277

Chapman University: 2018-2019

14 hours ago, bluecantaloupe said:

Has anyone else heard? I interviewed in September and haven't heard either way.

Interviewed in July and still haven't heard back lol

For those that were offered acceptances, were you able to join the Facebook group for the new cohort class? I’m trying to join but I can’t find seem to find it. Anyone willing to help? 

Hello! I was wondering if anyone that was accepted is planning on giving up their seat? I am currently waitlisted and really hoping for that sliver of chance I get in ?

6 hours ago, SCprepa said:

Hello! I was wondering if anyone that was accepted is planning on giving up their seat? I am currently waitlisted and really hoping for that sliver of chance I get in ?

I ended up declining my acceptance a few weeks ago. Hope you get the call! Looks like an amazing program.

10 hours ago, Lavenir572 said:

I ended up declining my acceptance a few weeks ago. Hope you get the call! Looks like an amazing program.

Hello! Thank you for your response. I believe your spot has already been filled, but congratulations to that person who received the spot!

I wish you the best of luck in whichever program you choose ? 

On 10/15/2018 at 11:22 AM, ssazyy said:

For those that were offered acceptances, were you able to join the Facebook group for the new cohort class? I’m trying to join but I can’t find seem to find it. Anyone willing to help? 

Hey, did you find the group? I'm having a hard time finding it as well.

Declined my spot in the program on Thursday, just a few days shy of orientation, as I have been accepted to another program in my home state. I hope my spot will go to someone!!