Chapman University: 2018-2019

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SoyLatte
8 minutes ago, thehuladancer said:

I also interviewed August 3rd.. I'm anxiously waiting haha

I’ve been checking my phone obsessively!! Knowing people usually get called 2 weeks post interview is especially stressful! ?

On 7/2/2018 at 6:17 PM, purpleberry said:

Just received interview invite today. Congrats to those who were accepted! Can you share anything about interview format? Was it a group or individual interview? How many interviewing on the panel? Were the questions ones you expected? 

Congrats!! When approximately is your interview if you dont mind me asking? I got an interview invite last month and I am concerned because the earliest interview available was in early September. I am concerned that it is so late. 

On 8/22/2018 at 8:53 PM, lopezmichae08 said:

Congrats!! When approximately is your interview if you dont mind me asking? I got an interview invite last month and I am concerned because the earliest interview available was in early September. I am concerned that it is so late. 

I interviewed last month 7/27. Didn't receive a call so pretty sure I was rejected. If they are still interviewing that means there are still seats available. Good luck! 

Guest SoyLatte
10 minutes ago, Stanfordman84 said:

Hi there,

I received my acceptance letter last week after interviewing back in July. However, I declined the offer so I hope the spot goes to one of you guys. Best of luck.

Congrats on your acceptance! Did you get your acceptance via snail mail only or also email/call? Best of luck on everything! 

Archived