Chapman University: 2018-2019

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, californiahopefulpa said:

@Stanfordman84 congrats! Do you mind telling us when you applied and your stats? I applied a couple of weeks ago and haven’t heard back which makes me concerned that my GRE and low PCE won’t get me an interview 

cGPA: 3.55

sGPA: 3.47

GRE: 300

PCE: 1700 hours

Research: 400 hours 

Volunteer: 300 hours

Hi there @californiahopefulpa I too applied a few weeks ago. I tried to do it as early as I could based on the advice of others. 

GPA: 3.1

GRE: 312

PCE: 3800 hours

Volunteer: 324 hours

I wish you the best of luck but based on the email it seems that they will have multiple rounds of interviews with this first batch being akin to the early decision process for undergrad. I imagine that they will continue to send out invites as the summer progresses. 

5 minutes ago, Stanfordman84 said:

Hi there @californiahopefulpa I too applied a few weeks ago. I tried to do it as early as I could based on the advice of others. 

GPA: 3.1

GRE: 312

PCE: 3800 hours

Volunteer: 324 hours

I wish you the best of luck but based on the email it seems that they will have multiple rounds of interviews with this first batch being akin to the early decision process for undergrad. I imagine that they will continue to send out invites as the summer progresses. 

Thank you for the insight! Good luck on your interviews and hopefully I can join you guys in saying I received an interview as well.... although it seems like my odds are slim 

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 12:10 PM, RPS13 said:

Finished the interview portion a few days ago. Let me know when you guys start receiving acceptance/rejection letters, I'll keep you guys updated as well!

I also finished the interview but still haven’t heard back from anyone. According to what I gathered from interview day, rejections and waitlists get sent out (email) in October and people who get accepted know sooner than later (like within a couple weeks). 

That’s why I’m a little nervous now because I haven’t heard back and my interview was exactly one week ago ?

good of luck to everyone... we are all in this together for a good cause: HELP PEOPLE!!!

Archived