University of Texas- Rio Grande Valley

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 8:14 PM, Jbalcazar said:

Does anyone now when their interviews will take place? I’m teying to plan a summer trip 

They will most certainly be after summer, from my experience last cycle at least. 

I didn't hear back from any program until around late August, and my two interviews were in November and December.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 11:27 PM, zoltman said:

They will most certainly be after summer, from my experience last cycle at least. 

I didn't hear back from any program until around late August, and my two interviews were in November and December.

Oh wow! That’s late 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 11:27 PM, zoltman said:

You had two interviews from TRGV?

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2018 at 2:59 PM, Jennifer01 said:

I just got an invite to interview on September 28th from 8am-1pm. Debating on whether or not I can make the interview work since I am finishing my last semester and working two jobs. I may ask for a later date and if I can't make it work I hope my spot goes to someone else who I know deserves it! 

Hi Jennifer,

Congrats on the invite! I hope you were able to get it all figured out in order to be able to attend. Did they happen to mention the interview style (mmi or traditional)? 

Thanks!! 

On 9/8/2018 at 10:11 PM, AValdez1 said:

Hi Jennifer,

Congrats on the invite! I hope you were able to get it all figured out in order to be able to attend. Did they happen to mention the interview style (mmi or traditional)? 

Thanks!! 

No, I do not know 
This was the email I got: 

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for an interview at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley, Physician Assistant Program.  You are scheduled for Friday, September 28, 2018 from 8:00 AM till 1:00 PM.  Interview activities will be scheduled throughout the day. Due to scheduling constraints, once confirmed, no changes in interview dates will be made.

Meet us promptly at 7:45 AM in the Edinburg Health Affairs Building East (EHABE) Room 1.102.  This building is number 44 on the map and just north of the library.  Park in E9, or E28, these parking lots are located on Van Week Road.  You may find a map at utrgv.edu or with the available link below.  Guest/Visitor Parking Permits should be acquired prior to your interview date. https://utrgv.t2hosted.com/cmn/auth_guest.aspx

If you need information on hotel accommodations in the area or a general map, please visit the McAllen Chamber of commerce, https://mcallen.org, or Edinburg Chamber of Commerce, https://edinburg.com.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ecflowers said:

Got an email for an interview invitation yesterday! For October 19th! Anybody else get an interview yet or know the format?

I meet someone who interviewed there on the 28th atanother school interview but he stated to be yourself and you should be fine. The school asked the students not to disclose anything about the interview process ...so with luck it is :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 5:54 PM, BMarrufo said:

I received a letter October 25th saying they had completed the first review on my file and that they were working on reviewing it further to see if I would be invited for an interview and that that might take some time. I guess that's what I get for applying so late ?

I got that letter too.  but i applied really early!

• 3 months later...

Archived