rtimmons

Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

Unfortunately, I am off from work and class today so I have tried not to obsessively check, but I am failing in that aspect. I went through last year's forums and they did not get their offers of admission emails until around 5:30pm EST. So we could all be in for a long day. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just received an email saying to look out for emails with their decisions mid week. The headline of the email had “decision to come” on it and I must say that was a bit of a teaser!

Just now, cgates812 said:

Just received an email saying to look out for emails with their decisions mid week. The headline of the email had “decision to come” on it and I must say that was a bit of a teaser!

I agree! My mouth dropped open when I read the subject, then I read the content and was so very disappointed haha. Glad they let us know so I can stop being glued to my email for the next couple days though!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, cgates812 said:

Same, I wonder if it’s a generic email and was sent to everyone? Last time they sent an email like that before interviews, everyone who got the email was offered an interview. 

5 minutes ago, jas96 said:

Same, I wonder if it’s a generic email and was sent to everyone? Last time they sent an email like that before interviews, everyone who got the email was offered an interview. 

I am sure it is. It may have come from Alex, but the sender was a donotreply so I am sure it was sent out to only those who interviewed obviously. Who knows? The more I/we speculate, the more anxious we will likely get. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jas96 said:

Anyone hear anything back? 

Nothing yet. My stomach hurts and my hands are shaking, but I've been scanning my house and don't see a bear, or a lion for that matter, so something else is making me nervous. Hmm... 🙂 

• Like 4

Just now, cgates812 said:

I hope by “mid-week” they didn’t mean Friday. 

I’m really hoping it’s today.. 

On 12/9/2018 at 3:01 PM, Ktilley said:

Does anyone remember if they said we would find out on December 10th or the week of? Thank you ☺️

She sent out an email on Monday saying we would be notified mid week  the week of 12/10, which would be today. I have not received an email yet. She said everyone will be notified either way of their decision. 

4 minutes ago, asmith6475 said:

She sent out an email on Monday saying we would be notified mid week  the week of 12/10, which would be today. I have not received an email yet. She said everyone will be notified either way of their decision. 

yup, got the same email from Alex about them all notifying us "mid-week"

Hi guys , good luck to all who is waiting for decision .

While you are all waiting let’s start one line / word for a reason why did you choos Sullivan University:) ? What did you like about their program / faculty / location etc ... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, YGrabo said:

Hi guys , good luck to all who is waiting for decision .

While you are all waiting let’s start one line / word for a reason why did you choos Sullivan University:) ? What did you like about their program / faculty / location etc ... 

Thank you! When I was there I felt like it was one big family, that they wanted to see you succeed. I loved that feeling ☺️ It is a great program! 

• Like 2