Sullivan Applicant Cycle 2018-2019

6 hours ago, ExcitedPAstudent said:

Has anyone who got waitlisted received a response yet on where they are on the waitlist? 

Yes, I was put on the wait list and I emailed about it. I was told that the ranking is not posted for us to see and it is based off our interview results.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, jas96 said:

I find it odd how no one on the forum who interviewed on 11/16, 11/30 and 12/7 was accepted. It could be that those accepted didn’t post on the forum but I expected atleast a couple people from each interview to be accepted from the forum because of how active this forum is. 

I'd lean on the side of perhaps they didn't post on the forum or they don't use this forum to begin with. I dont think the individual interview days have anything to do with it. I wouldn't look too far into it. Best of luck in your future endevours. 

20 hours ago, jas96 said:

I find it odd how no one on the forum who interviewed on 11/16, 11/30 and 12/7 was accepted. It could be that those accepted didn’t post on the forum but I expected atleast a couple people from each interview to be accepted from the forum because of how active this forum is. 

I interviewed on 11/16 and was accepted! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2019 at 4:39 PM, CASPAthefriendlyghost said:

Hey everyone,

I was on the interview waiting list. I was wondering if anyone else received a letter in the mail from Sullivan stating that you would be a good candidate for their Doctor of Pharmacy Program? Just curious! Thanks!

I did as well! I got a good laugh out of it. They must not have had enough people apply for their pharmacy program.

On 1/25/2019 at 6:53 PM, futurepatx said:

I just declined my offer of acceptance as I have been accepted to another program. Good luck to everyone!

Just received my acceptance as well, and am already attending a different school, so I also declined the offer 🙂  Hope this helps someone! 

On 1/28/2019 at 3:31 PM, Llakey174 said:

Im applying here next cycle: 

Can anyone tell me if Sullivan prefers residents of KY?

anyone with a less than stellar GPA getting accepted? 

and what are the interviews like? 

Any responses are greatly appreciated, good luck in this cycle 🙂 

I was accepted one week after the first interview session ! I am not from KY, my science GPA is 4.0, over all 3.97. 

Interviews was MMI style ! I loved this interview style and personaly find it easier then traditional. I attended a lot of interviews after, this was the most memorable:)... as it was my first acceptance ever and it was so quick,  which I didn’t expected at all ! 

So my advice , choose first interview , if they like you they will accept you regardless of what the rules are. 

Read the book “how at ACE PA interview” it helped me a lot to prepare my own answers which everyone loved !

make them remember you - joke , make them cry, etc ! For example, one lady was almost crying from my personal story , when in another room I made the director of the program laugh from the joke I walked in the room with. 

And one more,  if you see the question is very short  It doesn’t mean that the answers has to be short ! I saw so many students walking out in less then 30 seconds 😳 don’t do that ! Use this time to your advantage! I sure did :)! Good luck to you ! Application process was exhausting and I am so happy all this interview stress is behind me !   

On 1/25/2019 at 10:18 AM, Kbr95 said:

Does anyone know when the month deadline is for the 1000$ for those that were accepted? Patiently waiting to get removed from the waitlist.

I don't know the answer to this, but I got accepted from the wait list on 1-28 if that helps at all. It looks like at least a couple of people declined their offer on 1-25, and I assumed I got offered one of their seats since they asked me 3 days later. I am not sure on the specifics though. 

On 1/17/2019 at 1:03 PM, ExcitedPAstudent said:

Anyone else on the waitlist heard anything yet? I wonder if they’ve sent all the emails 

I got accepted form the wait list on 1-28. It looks like several people declined their offer on 1-25 so I am assuming I got one of their seats. 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:50 AM, jas96 said:

I gave up my seat today as I was accepted into a program closer to home so hopefully it’ll open up a spot for someone on the waitlist! 

I think I got your spot yesterday! But, I have already accepted at another program so I will be giving up this one.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived