hmtpnw

2018 - 2019 OHSU Application Thread

On 1/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, HighlandCH said:

Anyone know what day the committee is meeting this week?

I thought they said they were meeting early next week. Not sure if that changed though!

On 1/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, HighlandCH said:

Anyone know what day the committee is meeting this week?

I got an email from Colleen today in response to my thank you note to the committee, and she said they are meeting next week. (I interviewed January 14)

I received the acceptance call last night! I was already accepted at my top school so I will be giving up my seat. Good luck to everyone!

Edited by missroux

I got an email moments ago saying I’m an alternate. Number 7 so there is still a chance! Good luck all.

Those of you on the alternate list, any of you heard any news? Any of you make decisions about other schools? I've been moved from #18 to #16 due to a few people declining. I just wondered what the rest of you have heard. Colleen said they would be sending another status email out in the next few weeks.

5 hours ago, HighlandCH said:

Those of you on the alternate list, any of you heard any news? Any of you make decisions about other schools? I've been moved from #18 to #16 due to a few people declining. I just wondered what the rest of you have heard. Colleen said they would be sending another status email out in the next few weeks.

Did Colleen send out an email when you've been moved from #18 to #16?  I didn't get any email update about my status moving up as of right now.  All I got was the initial email she sent out and that she'll update us after the last round of accepted applicants enroll or not near mid-end of February. I'm nervous!!