How do I assign A&P for programs?

Hi,

For the schools under the Program Materials section that ask you to assign "Human Anatomy" and "Human Physiology" prerequisites rather than "A&P I" and "A&P II", how do you assign the courses if you didn't take anatomy and physiology separately?

Should I put A&P I under anatomy and A&P II under physiology? Or should I assign both A&P I and A&P II for each Human Anatomy and Human Physiology?

Thank you for your help!

15 hours ago, prepaguy1 said:

Should I put A&P I under anatomy and A&P II under physiology? Or should I assign both A&P I and A&P II for each Human Anatomy and Human Physiology?

Email the program for an answer. I would personally put A&P I under anatomy and A&P II under physiology, but I think either would be reasonable

15 hours ago, prepaguy1 said:

Also side question: if I submit my application for one school now to get it verified, can I still edit the Program Materials for other schools that I did not submit to yet?

Thanks!

Yes

https://help.liaisonedu.com/CASPA_Applicant_Help_Center/Submitting_and_Monitoring_Your_CASPA_Application/Before_and_After_You_Submit_Your_CASPA_Application/6_Updating_Your_CASPA_Application

@Earlthe

Yes, you can submit to individual schools, however, once you submit one application you cannot change a significant portion of the application (PS, experiences, etc). You can edit the program information for a program you have not submitted yet. Under the "Submit Application" tab there is a list of all the programs you have added and a counter for how many are ready for submission. From there you can submit individually.

Archived