California Baptist University Riverside 2018-2019 Cycle

6 hours ago, californiahopefulpa said:

Has anyone else heard about an interview invite besides the two already conducted? Or does anyone know how many interview dates CBU has?

When I was at my interview on Sept 7th, they had said that they have two more dates scheduled for sure. One in Sept and one in Oct. But they didn't specify when we would hear back after interviews and how many interviews total

There is an interview on September 24th. 

CBU does seem to have slight preference to CBU graduates but do not let that hold you back. In the current class of 30, roughly 6 are CBU grads. To the individual who was wondering about out of state students accepted; only 1 non-California resident was accepted last year. The average GPA of the class was around a 3.6/7. 

Finally, for the individual who was asking about organic chemistry and biochemistry, I would refer you to the CBU pre-reqs. As a student myself in the program, it is quite useful to have a working knowledge of those concepts. 

Good luck to all. 

• Like 2