• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just received an interview invite for Friday October 12th @ 745 AM via phone call!! EEEEP! Good luck to everyone & excited to meet some of you there!

For everyone wondering, there is still plenty of time to submit your application. There are several interview dates coming up so be on the lookout for an area code 951 phone number. Upcoming interview

Congratulations to everyone that got an interview for 10/12. Sounds like those of us who interviewed on 9/7 are still waiting to hear back, or at least I am! The suspense is killing me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, kirvine said:

I have the same interview date! What do you think "basic math" entails. I am a little nervous for that!

I did some research on the forum from last year and it sounds like it's medication dosages. So if it's 1g/10ml and you want to give the patient 5g, how many ml is that? 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, californiahopefulpa said:

Congrats!! What are your stats if you don’t need mind sharing and when did you apply? 

Thank you!! ?

My sGPA was 3.65 and my cGPA: 3.7. ~4,200 hours working as a medical assistant in a derm office. I'm originally from the area as well which probably helps too. I submitted my application July 13th 

8 minutes ago, LeBronisGOAT said:

Did anyone ever receive an email that their application was complete and under review?

Submitted everything early June, but never got a confirmation email after the "additional questionares"

I haven’t  received anything and i even called to check on my app and they said they had made a decision and i would find out within the next couple of weeks which makes me nervous that it is a rejection