2018-2019 Application Cycle

On 10/23/2018 at 12:43 PM, qwerty12345 said:

If I have not been contacted by Trevecca yet, (my app was submitted/verified by 8/22), should I assume that it's a no? Or should I continue to be hopeful and patient? ?

Continue to be hopeful! There is still time! Until you hear an actual no, keep hoping! I hope you receive your interview invite soon!

On 10/26/2018 at 10:18 AM, juliacostan said:

Does anyone know the format of their interview? Traditional interview or MMI? 

The interview format is 5 one-on-one interviews with various faculty members. Each one lasts about ten minutes so it really flies by!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, aochs4 said:

Received an interview for January 15! Anyone else? Also, anyone that has already interviewed any tips and anyone know how many spots are left? So excited to meet everyone!

I interviewed in November and was told that they normally interview about 150 people for 50 spots, but it's going to be more like 110-120 this year. So your chances aren't bad at all! They also only interview 4 people per day which is a nice way to get to know the other applicants that day. Good luck! The staff is all super nice!

• 4 months later...

Archived