On 5/19/2018 at 2:45 AM, BrethePA said:

Application deadline coming up sooner than later, anyone start applying yet?

submitted on the 18! still waiting on one last LOR but haven't gotten any confirmation that JMU has received my app yet

Update: received an email yesterday about making a JMU account where they said to check my status! Do you think interview invites will come through the account as well? Or through the email

On 6/14/2018 at 1:55 PM, alexm9494 said:

Update: received an email yesterday about making a JMU account where they said to check my status! Do you think interview invites will come through the account as well? Or through the email

I got that email too! I'm thinking they will probably do both. Send an email to check status and post it on the portal, but I would just check both periodically so you don't miss it. 

I think interview invites are gonna be coming out around September, since that's when they came out last cycle. 

I got an interview invite via email today! So excited!

Does anyone have advice on travel (flight, airports, uber, rent a car)? I will be coming from California. 

Thank you so much!

7 hours ago, KellyFuturePA2021 said:

Just got my interview invite today! 

Congratulations!! Can I ask you when your application was submitted and verified?

@vle1992 here’s my timeline:

Submitted CASPA 5/11

Verified CASPA 5/16

JMU Program App Email (confirms they got CASPA and their grad app) received 7/3

Interview invite 8/13

I actually already accepted a seat at my number one program so I won’t be attending the interview but did want to inform others they sent the invite today.  Good luck all!

• Upvote 1

Never seen decisions made this quickly. Interviewed today and got the decision email 2 hours after my interview ended 

Edited by Kiki123
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ms123 said:

Has anyone seen any changes to their status on mymadison yet? 

Nope. I also got the e-mail 3 hours after the interview, but my status on their site hasn't changed. Anyone else?

On 9/10/2018 at 7:10 AM, VAEMPA said:

Just got an email informing me that I was placed on the waitlist. 

At your interview: (1) how many people did you interview with and (2) how many (if you know) were from out of state?

2 minutes ago, apaw1807 said:

At your interview: (1) how many people did you interview with and (2) how many (if you know) were from out of state?

There were 23 of us total I think and I am not sure how many were out of state. But I do know there were many more people from out of state than in state.