2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/30/2018 at 10:59 AM, thepadiaries said:

I got an email this morning about how to set it up and that they will send out instructions for the gmail accounts soon! 

Did you set up your MySalus portal? My email that I got originally said that they would send gmail first and then after that we can set up MySalus. I never got the gmail activation. Not sure if its just a slow process or they missed me. 

6 hours ago, mcj96 said:

Did you set up your MySalus portal? My email that I got originally said that they would send gmail first and then after that we can set up MySalus. I never got the gmail activation. Not sure if its just a slow process or they missed me. 

I haven't gotten any further information either! I'm assuming since the class doesn't start until August that they are taking their time. 

Just now, sganey said:

How long does the interview last? I have mine at 9am 10/31 and have to be at work by 3pm. I live in the area about 30 minutes away. I just wasn’t sure if this was a day with a tour or I literally just go for my interview?

My session began at 9 AM as well. There is a presentation with an overview of the program, followed by a ~30 minute interview in my experience. We then have a brief application review. I feel like the lunch and tour began at 12 and 1 respectively. So you could technically leave in time for work I'm sure but if you actually went through the whole day you'd be there til around 2-3. 

46 minutes ago, sganey said:

How long does the interview last? I have mine at 9am 10/31 and have to be at work by 3pm. I live in the area about 30 minutes away. I just wasn’t sure if this was a day with a tour or I literally just go for my interview?

I left around 1:45 after the tour with students, so you will have plenty of time to make it to work! Best of luck!

19 hours ago, KaylaB17 said:

Anyone interviewing on November 7th? Does anyone have any interview advice? How are the interviews structured? Are current PA students also interviewing? Do you meet with students at some point during the day?  Any info would be greatly appreciated! 

The interview day is very relaxed. The interview itself is a one-on-one and lasts approximately 25-30 minutes. You will have the opportunity to meet with current students during lunch and during the tour. The faculty did a great job of making us feel comfortable and confident. Just be yourself and let your personality shine through! 

On 10/16/2018 at 7:28 PM, sganey said:

Does anyone know how the clinical year works in this program? One of my other top choices only does rotations within 60 miles so no moving, I was wondering how far the rotations are for salus and if they send you anywhere?

During interviews they said that most rotations are within 60 miles, and if you’re assigned to a rotation outside of 60 miles then they provide housing for you during that clinical assignment.

Just received an offer to interview today and I received the e-mail saying that they weren't offering me an interview but keeping my application open earlier in the cycle. Hopefully that makes the other applicants feel a little better that received the same e-mail.

Archived